Monday, November 23, 2009

Settling In

No pictures today, because I don't seem to have time to take pictures until after the kids are in bed, but by then there's nobody to take pictures of!  I do want to say that we are settling in with our new family.  Boy, I NEVER pictured us having 5 kids, but right now that's what we have.  Luckily, one of them is temporary, although he's a sweetie and I would probably keep him if I could.  Having 2 babies is certainly interesting.....I always wanted twins, so I guess this is my chance to see how it feels.  The second hardest part is trying to go somewhere.  On Friday we went to Target for more baby gear, and we had to put both babies in their carriers in the double stroller while putting the 3 year old in the cart.  Luckily there were several of us to help push them around the store.  The hardest part, though?  Sleep deprivation.  I'm not complaining.  I am very blessed to have all of them in my life.  Just stating the facts.  With that being said, I'm off to bed while I still have the chance!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa....you are such a trooper. If you need a break...which I know you do...you had better be a callin' my number and I will come right over. I have taken 8 children with me to Walmart before so it can be done. I like to do it sometimes just for the SHOCK value. "Are ALL of these kids YOURS???" Hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog. We'd love to hear what you think.