Monday, September 21, 2009

A day off!



Well, more like 4-1/2 hours off, but still.....FREE TIME FOR ME!  You remember when you were a little kid and your birthday was coming up, and you were so excited you just had to tell everyone about it?  Well, that's how I have felt about this upcoming day off!  On my day off I will be all alone with completely unscheduled time for 4-1/2 hours!  Don't get me wrong, I love, LoVe, LOVE my family!  But do you know how rare it is that I get this kind of free time?  Well, I can't remember the last time, so it has been quite a while!  So I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to go and......Oh, yeah, I don't have to do anything!  Hope you have a great day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. We'd love to hear what you think.