Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday is Golf and Errand Day.


So, it's Friday, and that means Tom is golfing.  He golfs on Saturdays, too, because those are his days off from work.  I'm glad that Tom is able to get out and do something he enjoys, because he works hard and deserves it.  Luckily his regular job allows for him to spend every afternoon home with the family, so we don't feel like he's gone all the time.

Fridays for me are usually full of running errands before the weekend.  I spent the morning going to the bank, the DOL to get new tabs (mine expired last month.  Oops!), the Verizon store, the grocery store, the library, and shopping for a gift for a bachelorette party I'm going to tonight.  Then home for lunch/naps/chores, and back out to pick up my daughter H from school.  I always try to finish my errands during school, so I can actually be home while I'm a stay at home Mom!

Grocery Deals This Week:  Today I took advantage of Albertson's sale on Campbell's soup.  Tomato and Chicken Noodle are on sale for .50 cents a can, but if you buy 30 cans, you get a catalina at checkout good for $5 off your next shopping trip, which makes the soup really 3/$1, which is a good deal.  What will I do with 30 cans of soup, you ask?  Well, we eat a lot of soup when the weather gets cold, and I've got 4 kids right now, so I don't think that will be a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. We'd love to hear what you think.